Infection Control is proud to announce winners of the University of Chicago Medicine’s Hand Hygiene Slogan Competition!
Thank you to everyone who participated in this exciting competition to choose our internal slogans for promotion of hand hygiene.
Contest entries were submitted for each of the following categories:
- Hand Hygiene is EVERYONE’s job
- Hand Hygiene is ESSENTIAL for patient safety
- Hand Hygiene makes me feel CLEAN
- Hand Hygiene is a HABIT (It’s easy!)
- Save Lives, Sanitize — Mark Lockwood (Surgery/Transplant)
- Hand Hygiene- Every time, All the Time — (Chris Hargreaves, HR/Employee-Labor Relations)
- Hand Hygiene- Are YOU doing all you can? — (Chris Hargreaves, HR/Employee-Labor Relations)
- Lend A Clean Hand — Eddie M. Taylor, Jr. (Anatomic Pathology)